Handball is a very excellent sport to get a healthy and fit body by the fast-paced exercise. Handball offers you to an excellent workout to improve agility, body’s cardiovascular system and flexibility. Here I am going to tell you a quick introduction of handball’s health benefit.
Handball is a really fast flowing game. Your target for winning the handball game is always to throw the ball into your opponent’s goal as many times as possible within two rounds of 30 minutes. To achieve a goal in handball, players should play together by passing and dribbling the ball to the handball court. As compared to football and basketball this game requires more agility, strength and speed, even though the players are not allowed to kick the ball. Along with these handball also promotes team work, develops your athletic skills.
There are different versions of handball, some people believe that hitting a small ball with the hand in a walled court in also a handball game but actually handball which referred as Olympic Handball is the real handball game so don’t get confused.
Handball’s fitness and health benefits
Playing handball is very good for health and fitness benefits. Here is the following:
- You can improve your upper body strength and arm muscles.
- You can develop agility of your hands and feet, along with changes of pace and direction required.
- It boosts the flexibility of your body.
- It improves your mental focus and also self-confidence too.
- It also provides a great cardiovascular workout to the body.